Where Can I find my Unique Client Identifier?
Unique Client Identifier (UCI), is also known as a client identification number (client ID). It’s on official documents you get from Immigrant, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). It has either:
- four numbers, a hyphen and four more numbers (Example: 0000-0000) or
- two numbers, a hyphen, four numbers, a hyphen and four more numbers (Example: 00-0000-0000)
Samples of “where you can find your UCI number?”：
- Find UCI number on your Permanent Resident Card:
2. Find UCI number on your Landing Document/IMM1000/5292/5688
3. Find UCI number on your Notice of Decision Letter: