Welcome to YMCA Newcomer Information Centre Online Services!
After 20 years serving landed immigrants and refugees in Canada, YMCA Newcomer Information Centre is now extending its services online. We are excited to announce the launch of our online services on May 1st, 2020!
Stay tuned for our online services……
Who can Benefit?
- Newcomers landed in Canada looking for information to settle down.
- Canadian permanent residents and refugees looking for programs and services to achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Members of YMCA Newcomer Information Center would like to stay connected for information updates and networking with other members.
What we Offer?
- One-on-One customized Settlement Plan
- Inclusive information and referrals on : Government Benefits, Immigration and Citizenship, Employment, Education and Training, Credential Assessment, Language Training, Health, Housing…
- Various webinars cover topics of Life in Canada, Study in Canada and Work in Canada
- Interactive online Community Connection activities
How to Join?