In this second workshop, we will help you understand:
- What is investing?
- What is an investment?
- What to consider before investing?
- The differences between registered and unregistered accounts that hold your investments;
- How you can invest – by yourself? With an advisor?
- Examples of different kinds of investments and their risks: savings accounts, GICs, HISA, term deposits, stocks, bonds, mutual funds Online?
- What you should be aware of before deciding.
- How to find help.
To attend the webinar, please first register with YMCA Newcomer Information Centre.
If you already our client, please login into our community and register under "Upcoming Webinar".