Milestone to Employment Project - Centre for Education and Training
Milestones to Employment is a research project aim to support visible minority newcomer women. The project will offer entry-level career opportunities in Commercial Cleaning and Institutional Food Services.
Please join us with our guest speakers, Etishree Etishree, and Shivani Parshad, from the Centre for Education & Training, to know more details about this project.
The webinar covers:
- About Centre for Education and Training
- Services at TCET
- About Milestones to Employment Project
- Unique components about this project
Please register at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3454164564942628623
Related upcoming events
July 14, 2020 10:00 - July 14, 2020 11:00
An international credential evaluation is a valuable tool that can be used when applying for post-secondary study, licensing with a professional association, entry to an apprenticeship program, or when applying to immigrate to Canada.
Please join our guest speaker, Karolin Givergis, from World Education Services, for more details about Credential Evaluation services.
- Credential Recognition
- WES Evaluation Services
- WES Application Process
Please register at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2991502166602357007
July 21, 2020 10:00 - July 21, 2020 11:00
Main topics/Sujets :
- Economic integration of newcomers
Intégration économique des nouveaux arrivants.
- Adapting hard and soft skills to the Ontario workplace
Adaptation des compétences spécialisées et générales au milieu de travail de l’Ontario.
- Learning communication skills in English as a Francophone
Apprendre l’anglais en tant que francophone.
- The bilingual advantage: starting your career as a newcomer in Ontario
L'avantage du bilinguisme : commencer votre carrière en tant que nouvel arrivant en Ontario.
- Florence Moreira – Manager of Bridging program in Supply Chain and Logistics Management/ Gestionnaire du programme relais en Gestion de chain d’approvisionnement et logistique
- Élise Cotter – Manager of Bridging program in Leadership and Management/ Gestionnaire du programme relais en Leadership et Management
- Joseph Koona – Manager of Bridging program in Health Navigators/ Gestionnaire du programme relais de Navigateurs en santé
Register at/ Inscrivez-vous à: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2804960123342447632
July 28, 2020 10:00 - July 28, 2020 11:00
Small Business Support Project offered by CCS is a pilot funded by the IRCC to serve permanent residents, convention refugees and live-in caregivers at a lower language level (CLB2-4).
While there is no shortage of business resources for budding entrepreneurs in Toronto, it is challenging for newcomers who are struggling with the language to access these programs and resources. The Small Business Support Project is unique in that it helps bridge this gap by offering knowledge and one-on-one support to this particular clientele in a way with which they are comfortable and can understand.
We would like to invite you to join our guest speaker, Sandro Wong, from CCS, to discuss more about this program, and how it could support you to start your own small business through the program.