An international credential evaluation is a valuable tool that can be used when applying for post-secondary study, licensing with a professional association, entry to an apprenticeship program, or when applying to immigrate to Canada.
Please join our guest speaker, Karolin Givergis, from World Education Services, for more details about Credential Evaluation services.
- Credential Recognition
- WES Evaluation Services
- WES Application Process
Please register at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2991502166602357007
Related upcoming events
April 21, 2021 11:00 - April 21, 2021 12:00
Want to apply to Ontario Public College as a Mature Student, join us with our guest speaker, Tong Xu, from Seneca College to learn:
- Ontario public college system, credentials, and application procedure
- Who are mature students and how to meet admissions requirements as a mature student.
- English proficiency requirements and credential evaluation
- Options to earn grade 12 credits
- Seneca programs, campuses, practical learning support and academic pathways
To attend the webinar, please first register with YMCA Newcomer Information Centre.
If you already our client, please login in our community, and register under "Upcoming Webinar".