Do you feel that you are forgetting English?
Are you worried that you don’t have chance to practice English during COVID-19?
Do you miss socializing with your friends in conversation groups in the Library?
The YMCA Newcomer Information Centre invites you to this fun, friendly and welcoming online session: Steps for Fluency
It will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Interact with other immigrants & get new friends
- Improve your spoken English
- Broaden the knowledge of Canadian culture
When: Every Monday until September 28
6:00-7:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
- Monday, September 21, 2020
- Monday, September 28, 2020
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
Register in advance for this meeting:
The link is valid until September 28, 2020. You will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meetings after your registration.